Where Learning is Fun!
Redeemer’s 2s, 3s, and pre-kindergarten program offers a solid foundation for lifetime learning in a nurturing and joyful environment. With low student-teacher ratios and a curriculum designed to inspire student learning through interactive and hands-on activities, our students are engaged in discovery and find that learning is fun!
- Experiential and process-based learning, building early math, literacy and language skills
- Focus on strong social and emotional development, promoting self-awareness and cooperative learning and play
- Ample time for imaginary and outdoor explorations, emphasizing learning through play
- Thematic units designed to inspire student curiosity
- Enrichment classes in art, library, music, PE, and science. (3s & Pre-k)
- Weekly Chapel program and Values class, emphasizing strong character skills
- Wilson Fundations Phonics & University of Chicago Everyday Math (Pre-k)