Admission is based on availability of space in the age group suitable for the child. Applications may be submitted beginning October 1st of the year prior to admission. Priority is given to children currently enrolled in the Day School, siblings of students, previously enrolled families, and active parishioners. Priority families must submit their applications by December 1. After that date, new admissions will be considered with formal contracts issued after January 1.
- Students applying for 2s through third grade should complete a New Student Application. Please include any school reports, conference forms, or evaluations from previous schools, programs, or professional consultations.
- Upon receipt of your application, you will receive an invitation to join our administrative app, Brightwheel.
- After registering with Brightwheel, you will receive an online billing statement for the $25 application fee. If you prefer to mail a check, please notify Katie Poe. (The application fee is waived for siblings and previously enrolled families.)
- When your application fee is received, you will receive an email from Sign-up Genius to schedule a small group tour and admissions visit. If you are unable to attend a visit in person, please contact Mary Knott @ email@example.com to schedule an alternative.
- If you wish to be considered for financial aid, please complete and submit a financial aid application and copies of your 2021 W2 and/or 1099 forms and return them to Mary Knott.
- If you have any questions, please contact the office @ 410-435-9510 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com